A father of 2 boys, a serial entrepreneur, and the author of the Best Seller's book: Parenting a Business, Jeremy Cortez continues to create new ways to spread the good word of entrepreneurship to parents all over the world!
- 00:00 - Introduction - Jeremy Cortez
- 00:58 - Balancing parenting with entrepreneurship
- 02:31 - Early beginnings
- 10:46 - Young entrepreneurs and life coaching
- 16:25 - Losing your passion (temporarily)
- 24:00 - Parenting and time (FUBU Culture)
- 27:55 - Why is being a parent and entrepreneur hidden from our society?
- 35:40 - The 3 entrepreneur profile types
- 44:21 - Social media IS NOT a determinant of success
- 52:52 - ceoParent and next steps
- 59:52: Lasting thoughts
Thanks for tuning into this episode! If you happened to enjoy or gained something from it, feel free to leave a 5-star review in the "Rate Show" section!