Joseph Shin is a senior at Emory University studying marketing and information systems. As an aspiring Product Manager, he is fascinated by how tech products impact the world and its customers. Joseph loves talking to and meeting new people, watching basketball, and playing the guitar!
- 01:47 - Joseph's early beginnings and immigrating to the United States
- 04:48 - Computer Science to Product Management
- 09:50 - Mentality and education
- 13:40 - Learning from failure
- 16:38 - How "The Last Dance" leads to positive ego
- 22:44 - Personal projects and their importance
- 26:34 - Motivators
- 29:00 - Product Buds
- 35:30 - Finding balance through hobbies
- 41:12 - Expanding your outlook
- 47:43 - Lasting Thoughts
Thanks for tuning into this episode! If you happened to enjoy or gained something from it, feel free to leave a 5-star review in the "Rate Show" section!